Here you will find all the information regarding in-game and out-of-game fundraising for the guild.
All Donations and All Deposits of Gold Are Final. We Thank You.
In-Game Fundraising Methods
In-Game Fundraising takes place in the form of our Weekly Gold Raffle, our Monthly 50-50 Mat Raffle, and our Weeklong Fishing Events and Farming Parties that we occasionally put on.
All gold that is retained by the guild goes to the coffers. All mats that are retained are either sold for gold, or kept for building purposes or prize purposes for other competitions.
Find more details regarding these raffles on the Raffles page, or the fundraising events on our Events page.
Out-of-game fundraising methods
This is a touchy subject for many, so we want to be clear.
- Donations are final.
- Donations are not tax-deductible.
- Donations are out of the kindness of your heart and do not come with any expectation of preferential treatment or higher rank.
- Repeat, Donations are final. Removal from the guild, voluntary or otherwise, will not result in donations being returned.
That being said, if there is an interest in purchasing something for the guild with Crowns, please contact @sindradottir BEFORE making said purchase.
If there is interest in a cash donation to the guild for the guild to use for future crown purchases or maintenance of ESO Plus for the guild account, contact @sindradottir for more information.
The active guild wishlist is kept on the Discord for ease of updates.
ALL DONATIONS MUST BE SENT TO @thenakednord IN GAME. PLEASE SIGNIFY IT IS A DONATION. ALL DONATIONS ARE FINAL.
Anonymous donations are always welcome, please make a note in your donation that you wish to remain anonymous if that is the case.
- The Crafting Hall Annex: The second Guild Hall to be used for keeping all Crafting Stations, Attunable Crafting Stations, and Mundus Stones.
- Housing Materials to build within the Crafting Hall Annex.
- Mundus Stones for the Guild House:
- Attunable Crafting Stations for the Guild House
Please contact @sindradottir on the Discord for more details.